- What if you found a deal on a nice set of wheels with good tires from a 1999 Mercedes-Benz S-Class?
- What if you owned a 2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class and wanted to put those wheels on it?
- What if you looked on www.TireRack.com and saw that the dimensions for 1999 S-Class wheels and 2000 S-Class wheels were quite similar?
- What if you took the wheels home after work and tried to put them on your car at 10 pm?
- What if your neighbor came out to help you at 10:30 pm?
- What if the lug bolts weren’t quite long enough but gripped the threads about 3/4 of a turn?
- Would you drive your car on the highway?
I think not.
Update: See how I made it work by clicking here.