In an attempt to help you to understand the benefits of buying a car from Leikin Volvo, we have put together a Volvo Benefits Quiz. But be careful … you might learn something!
1. Which 2010 Volvo models get 27 mpg or better?
f. XC60 FWD
g. All of the above
2. Which 2009 Volvos are rated Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety?
e. All of the above
3. What does the Volvo Safe+Sound coverage plan provide for new 2009 and 2010 models?
a. 5 years or 60,000 miles of warranty
b. Free Factory Scheduled Maintenance
c. Wear & Tear coverage (brakes and windshield wiper blades)
d. All of the above
4. Certified, Pre-Owned Volvos are covered for how many years from the initial in-service date?
a. 3 years or 36,000 miles
b. 4 years or 48,000 miles
c. 5 years or 60,000 miles
d. 6 years or 100,000 miles
5. How much does it cost to add HD radio to a new Volvo?
6. Which is the best looking salesman at Leikin Volvo?
a. Andy Rupert
b. Greg Schneider
c. Jim Vanek
Answer Key: (1) g, (2) e, (3) d, (4) d, (5) a, (6) ???
As you can see, Volvo is producing an excellent vehicle. They are safe, comfortable, long lasting, and are backed by the best warranty in the business. Keep that in mind as you think about your next car. So, give us a call at (440) 946-6900 and we’ll show you why Volvos are worth your consideration.