I took this picture in a parking lot in Painesville this evening. It’s amazing how good the car looks from a distance. It makes me think that it might be worth keeping for a while longer. In the last week, I’ve taken some steps to help the car:
- sealed the duck bills under the windshield (no more leaking)
- painted under the windshield
- painted the plastic facia under the wiper arm
- had the engine and bay degreased
- washed the car
- added Lucas power steering sealer (seems to have stopped the leak)
Next week the cracked windshield will be replaced with a new one at Ultimate Glass in Kirtland. Once again, little by little is the mantra with this old car.